The members of the Law Firm Castell.law strive to offer a quality service in order to provide effective solutions to the problems of our clients. Therefore is essential a continual and deep training of the lawyers who cooperate to solve each dissension. A solid base in Civil Law makes a lawyer quite capable of achieving efficiently a solution to resolve whatever conflict that might arise between individuals.
If you need any expert lawyer in Mallorca or Ibiza in Civil Law do not doubt to ask for a date with us.
You will be able to be received in our Law Firm main office in Mallorca or in any part of Balearic Islands (Ibiza, Menorca and Formentera).
Our group of lawyers accumulate research and expertise in all the fields of Civil Law in order to find out the best alternative for every proposed issue:
- Inheritance and Succession Lawyers. From counseling to put in order your testament suggesting the best institution for your needs before the probate performance, the writing of partitional memorandums or the vindication of the heirs legitimate rights.
- Lawyers for Civil Contracts: In the same way for the writing of your contracts by expert lawyers, as well as for the vindication and defense of your rights: Trading, lease, evictions, loans, bails and guarantees, permutes, mandates…
- Family Law Lawyers: one of the most important fields of Civil Law: Marriage settlement, incapacities, nourishment, paternity and filiation, guardians, divorces (in the same way for those with mutual agreement or with litigation), putting special care on the research of shared custody and the Spanish Law wich regulate it.
- Specialist lawyers on Mortgage with a large training in these fields: Mortgage Law, Registration Law, Notarial Law (writing of notarial documents, transfer in payment, execution of guarantees, domain records…)
- Property and Real Estate Rights.
- Special or Provincial Law. We know all the special fields of every Provincial Law in order to codify the legal affairs that might need it: Inheritances, financial marriage rules, family relations, property rights…
- Claims of credits and payment order procedures.
The Civil Law is the essential base of whatever Legal System. From the Roman Law, the main Civil Law institutions of our Legal System have been developed.
Today, our Civil Law lawyers must know the wide regulation wich regulate every legal relationship, as well as the conflict rules that might arise in their application. Each situation is different and every problem that is posed by our clients need a personalized and original answer to safeguard their legal interest.
We search for solutions to solve your Civil Law problems and we strive for your advantage.
There are a multitude of situations in which good advice is necessary.
Our activity consists of advising and defending our clients interests in the following areas.
- Civil Contracts (Sale Purchases, leases, loans, swaps, gifts…)
- Inheritances and succession
- Organization and transfer of assets
- Non-payment claims
- Contractual Breaches
- Conflicts with Owners’ Associations
- Termination of condominiums.
- Real Estate operations of every type such as: Land registration, new construction, division and segregation of property, establishment of horizontal property regimes, establishment and termination of encumbrances etc.
- Civil Business Entities
- Community Property
- Renting. Evictions and rental claims
- Matrimony conflicts: separations and divorces
- Civil Partnerships
- Prenuptial agreements: Termination and liquidation of economic regimes in the matrimony context
- Declaration of mental incompetence and guardianships
- Judicial Authorization
- Establishment of protected personal assets for the mentally incompetent