Business and Corporate Law in Mallorca, Ibiza, Menorca and Formentera
Our team provides comprehensive advice on Business and Corporate Law to listed and unlisted companies, from incorporation to dissolution, including help finding solutions to any legal issues that may arise in the day-to-day running of the business.
Our corporate legal team provides the following services:
- Company incorporation.
- Obtaining a company name certificate from the Commercial Registry.
- Company bookkeeping.
- Legal advice and secretarial services for the Board of Directors and other governing bodies of the company.
- Attending board and council meetings.
- Monitoring company registrations. Analysing legal issues related to transferability of shares, holdings or interests.
- Pacts between partners, syndication of shares and other shareholder agreements.
- Legal or contractual issues related to the composition and election of governing and management bodies.
- Developing, amending and updating the company’s statutes and rules of procedure.
- Share capital increase and reduction.
- Transferring the registered office at an international or national level.
- Company transformations.
- Mergers, divisions and other structural changes.
- Challenging corporate agreements.
- Company managers’ liability proceedings.
- Advice for compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering Law.